Inspired by a good friend who wants to feel like she matters. You do, girl. You do.

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Sleep

I want to write about the 1930s but I'm so tired...so I'm going to save that in draft mode and talk about sleep.

Sleep is so underrated. I don't think most people realize how their brain function depends on adequate and regular sleep. Your mood, your physical and emotional health are tied into this most basic of needs. I wouldn't have believed it until I started getting no sleep (read: motherhood) and then gradually worked my way up to having some sleep. I just feel so much better when I have sleep!

Exercise and a heathly diet are important too, but I don't think you can really benefit fully without a good amount of sleep (quality counts, too) on a regular basis.

Goodnight! zzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home