Inspired by a good friend who wants to feel like she matters. You do, girl. You do.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

We interrupt your regularly scheduled programming to bring you this important update...

Well, turns out that a few folks actually come to my site for information. Who knew? So I will try to provide a short update. At some point I will have to post the searches from the site meter that show how some people found my blog. Some of it will have you in hysterics. I promise. Yeah, that's what I get for posting about poop so much.

But for now, the update:

I am more or less working myself into the ground. But, this is a temporary situation as my husband now has a very good job prospect. But, I am not burning any bridges with my job(s) until the ink is dry on his contract and he has a start date.

We worked something out with my daughter's birthday, since I will have to work on her actual b-day. I told her that we could have two parties. One in Virginia and one in Florida with her friends. I will be able to attend the Virginia party even though it will be after her actual birthday. Her friend party will be small. Just close friends. Clearly we don't have the money to be having a big fancy party even if that is what we wanted, and of course "There is such a thing as too much birthday!" (B.B.) But, mostly, that's what Natalie really wants. Just to be with a few pals. Like really, three friends. Cool with me!!

I am still sick as a dog. But improving, believe it or not. Also, tired. So will try to post more tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home