Inspired by a good friend who wants to feel like she matters. You do, girl. You do.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Do you hear something?

I am so happy that I saw the godfather this week. What a surprise.

Worn out from several hours at the zoo (posing as a senior citizen will wear you out) and a long night at RFK, the godfather is on his way back to the Pacific.

Hopefully some day soon we will live in the same zipcode. GUAM, for crying out loud. Seriously, I'm crying out loud.

Thanks again for lunch, for the chocolate macadamia nuts, and for carrying NG and her sleepy self for what must have felt like (or maybe actually was...) miles. Sorry we went 0-2 in Auction. Negative 50 with a circle around it must be a record. It's a good thing grease compliments our noses so well.

Okay, this post will rapidly decline into a high school year book entry, so I will wrap it up.

I just wanted you to know that I love you. Miss ya, bro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home